Living Your Life While Babysitting? Yeah Right.

I really wish I had a comrade to go do things with my son. I thought about walking him to the local park to play in the wading pool but seriously. The other day he was watering the garden and there are stone pavers out there, yeah he slipped in fell. I just can deal with that crap. Thinking my kid is going to bust his head open. I tried putting swim pull ups on him he freaked out and then even more so when I put the swim shorts over them. Then if you take him somewhere to do something with him or something nice for him, he freaks out. He would love to go to the zoo probably and spend like 3 hours. That is 3 hours where I would have to be completely focused on him. Not looking at anything else but making sure he doesn't run off with another kid or climb in and ask a snow leopard to adopt him. Can't do crafts either. He hates glue, paints, you name it. When he plays in the water he has a fit if his metal matchbox airplane gets went. What to do. Oh well. I wish he could spend the days with his Grandpa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment