WinterSown.org Seeds



One envelop received from the USPS.



I have yet to do a SASE Seed Swap through the internet so it was nice to see that a group I respect sends their seeds wrapped in a single piece of Bubble Wrap. Hope this is the proper way to do it because I would REALLY like to be a part of internet seed exchanges. My only concern is I am not confident in my own or others ability to properly save seed.





Very excited about the Broccoli Raab, have wanted to try that (eating and growing) the Chervil I have read should not be transplanted.



Tomato seeds. I am excited about trying to grow the Amana Orange Tomato because I am in a German state and live so close to the Amana Colonies. I requested the Homestead and Arkansas Traveler Tomato seeds for my Father who lives in Florida.

I greatly appreciate the seeds Winter Sown sent me. After the seed swap, I hope to have with the Community Gardeners, I plan to donate any leftover seeds to Trudi's organization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment