Amazon Albums - Free! Mojo Nixon!

I prefer to download legally, because that is the whole point ... duh.

Apparently Amazon is offering FREE albums!? Or so says Lifehacker

But, some really great ones are the Mojo Nixon albums!

Unlimited Everything

Root Hog or Die

Gadzooks!!! The Homemade Bootleg

Bo-Day-Shus!!!

Mojo & Skid

Otis

Frenzy

Whereabouts Unknown

You have to download an Amazon Music Downloader Program now and this also opens iTunes.

And because they make recommendations when you download I now want.

!Sock Ray Blue!

And I definitely want

Prairie Home Invasion

because well, it's Jello and I now live in the Midwest/Prairie and I know what that is all about and I am absolutely disgusted with the popularity of the NPR show.

Reese Witherspoon & Avon? Wtf? I used to like her!

Bake some love.

1 comments:

mrs.stark said...

Definitely going to check that out. Reese Witherspoon and Avon, lol. I've been seeing the advertisements everywhere. My cousin is an Avon lady and I am tempted to buy some stuff from her because I'm feeling nostalgic. Mom always bought me avon stuff like their scented deodorant, lol. Now I know what to get you for xmas, lol. j/k

Post a Comment