My Outdoors Part I



Some Lillies that the Homeowner planted.



My Chamomile, that the flowers have all but fallen off because I don't know how to harvest them/when to.



My Pink Gerbana Daisies.



My Red Gerbana Daisies. As you can tell my camera doesn't enjoy red.



Purple Petunia. I also have Pink ones. These guys really appreciate the warmth this month is providing. Planted these along with Geraniums with the Pepper plants.



My precious little Wormwood. Love this plant. So pretty, soft, and deters animals, also a nerve agent.





First Borage flower. Very proud of this, although Borage is relatively easy to grow. Use this as "my first line of defense."



Some weird mushrooms I dug up.



An open pod, what the mushroom looks like when it is beginning to sprout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment