I have a 2 year old son. He can spend all day either playing with his train set or playing in the water I load up in the sink. He still squawks, shrieks whatever you want to call it. The sound is grating. This week he is with me, the daycare providers are off this week. And the speech therapy people don't come back to visit until sometime in July.

And all I want to do is knit and crochet. I still have that huge afghan/blanket to finish and I have to work on some grocery bags. Trying to get ANYTHING done with the child is around is near impossible. Seriously, he will hold my hand, walk me into his room then he just wants me to sit and watch him play.

1 comments:

mrs.stark said...

Will he let you go into the room with him and knit or crochet? This is like Michael, lol. He just needs me right beside him when he's home.

Post a Comment