Everyday I get dressed for work, I feel like I am attending a funeral.

I think about clothes/fashion alot. Specifically, how they relate to Me. I am 28, have a 2 year old, am "taken," etc. How can I feel sexy and not foolish with ALLLLLL that weight of social stigmas? Hmm, haven't figured it out yet. But even when I put something on that I think is fun, sexy I feel foolish. As though other people would be laughing at me or thinking I should be a stripper instead of a married mom. But if I don't wear that crap I am a MOM, just a MOM. Mom on the go, one of the famous looks catered for moms. Why can't we be hot and slutty looking just not let other women's husband/boyfriends hit on us etc to gain confidence? Whatever, do you get where I am coming from? I still want sex and I don't feel as though I am old enough to have given up but I don't want to cry after I have sex, Jesus Christ that's freaking stupid. This whole female - male thing angers me to no end, but it isn't socially appropriate to talk about it.

TLC is the freaking Brady Bunch channel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment