Netflix Food Movies - Instant Play

I don't know if anyone has a Netflix account or the ability to use their Instant Play option but they have some decent films about Food available and I thought I would post them here in case anyone wants to see them.

McLibel
Website: McSpolight
Netflix Link

Food Inc
Website: Food Inc
Netflix Link

The Botany of Desire
Google Books
PBS Site
Netflix Link

To Market to Market to Buy a Fresh Pig
PBS Site
Netflix Link

The Meaning of Food
PBS Site
Netflix Link

Two other movies I thought were REALLY good are The Gleaners & I and
The Real Dirt on Farmer John.

Farmer John's farm is located near Rockford IL. I have always wanted to visit Rockford and I am very interested in his Organic Farming methods. If anyone is up for a road trip to go visit his place ... ?

Here's a link to the trailer

The Gleaners & I is a very moving film that I would think would be of interest to the newly setup Urban Food Des Moines Ning.

Please add more if you know of any or if there were any that you particularly enjoyed. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment