I don't think people understand how lonely my life is. Which probably has something to do with how much beer I drink. I have no job, no car, no house. I always have to say how grateful I am for what I do have and I am grateful for my husband, my son, that I have clean drinking water, I am generally warm, there is food in the fridge.

My family is very far away. I have no one to watch my son if I want to do anything. I have no one to got out to lunch with and if I did they would probably have a kid or kids too. I have no one to go to the mall with. No one to do anything with. My husband doesn't, won't go grocery shopping with me. We don't go out to eat. We don't go to stores together at all. We don't go to the movies. We don't even have a favorite tv show that we watch together. There isn't a gadget I can buy that would make me happy. I don't see clothes that I can't live without and am willing to get into debt over. I try to be very frugal in the hopes of saving enough money to buy a house but as soon as I save some money my husband's cars need repair or needs to buy some computer gadget thing. Maybe one day I will have some accountant, bank job, or retail job and be able to save enough money to buy a trailer. Great aspirations there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand but you knew that already. I live in self imposed exile, have many good honest friends through work but choose to avoid most obligations when possible. But ultimately have to oblige now and then. I like being alone for me it is a form of freedom if there is such a thing. Buck up your life ain't so bad. Being unemployed sucks but so does work, pick your poison.

Post a Comment